An opportunity exists for an energetic couple with excellent communicative skills, to manage this city located residential and tourist (powered and unpowered sites) park situated in Geelong and set on 10 acres. We are looking for a couple who want to be more than just managers but also be part of the park family and live in this idyllic environment
We would expect that the applicants would have experience in the management of parks and be conversant with the computer system Newbooks or proficient enough to learn.
The applicants must also have the ability to complete and supervise trade work when required.
The duties would include:
- Maintain all office procedures and record keeping including owners accounts
- Maintenance, repairs and cleaning of cabins and amenities in conjunction with staff
- Maintain park grounds including maintenance and improvements of all park facilities including swimming pool
- Manage small shop facilities that form part of the reception area.
- Marketing of the business through past and existing clients and promote new contacts via Facebook and TripAdvisor.
- Supervise and employ staff when necessary
A remuneration package includes the provision of a substantial four bedroom house with a pool and workshop.
Interested applications should be addressed with CV to email@example.com