CARETAKER POSITION – EILDON
Ours is a tranquil annuals (84%) and permanent’s (16%), pet friendly park, with no tourists nor amenity block. We are a 10 minute walk into town.
This is an “on-site position” requiring between 10 and 30 hours per week(non-peak versus peak), and ideally suits a retired couple.
For up to 25% of the year the park is active, mostly with families, with the remaining 75% of the year extremely quiet.
As owners, we are involved in the overall management of the park attending the park every week and require the assistance of “on-site caretakers” to support us in emergency management procedures, along with some designated tasks (pool testing and cleaning in the warmer months, a small amount of gardening, regular cleaning of the family and kid’s rooms plus the small laundry), and limited opening of the office and kiosk.
Offer is available immediately once References and Working with Children checks have been completed to our satisfaction.
Remuneration includes free accommodation (3 BR house), discounted utilities and a remuneration in line with legislation as advised by EmploySure.
Please send us your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities in South Gippsland
The Caravan Parks team is responsible for the management and maintenance of Council’s two directly managed Crown Land caravan parks located at Port Welshpool and Yanakie and they currently have the following opportunities:
Park Customer Service Officers
- Temporary fixed term positions –
- 1 x position 38 hours per week from 18 December 2017 to 12 January 2018 – based at Yanakie
- 1 x position 15-22 hours per week starting asap for a 5 month period – based at Port Welshpool
- May be required to work from either park and on a rotating roster that involves weekends.
- Applications close Thursday 2 November 2017
- Temporary part time up to 6 months
- 15-21 hours per week
- Available to work between both parks on a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays
- Applications close Sunday 5 November 2017
Please refer to our website http://www.southgippsland.vic.gov.au/homepage/50/vacant_positions for further information and to apply.
For further enquiries please call Jock Wilson, Coordinator Caravan Parks on (03) 5662 9200.
PARK MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
NSW Crown Holiday Parks Trust (‘The Trust’) is responsible for operating and developing our portfolio of 37 holiday parks across NSW. It is an exciting time to come on board and contribute to the growth of the business. Like to know more about the Crown Holiday Parks Trust, our corporate web site is: www.nswchpt.com.au
The Customer facing web sites are:
The Trust has opportunities as Relief Park Managers – commencing immediately at parks in the North Coast of NSW. Regions include the Coffs Harbour and Great Lakes.
Skills and experience in the following areas are required:
- Customer Service – front office operations, managing guest requirements, weekly reconciliations and reporting
- Reservations System – experience in the use and operation of a property management system (Newbook is desirable).
- Management of Work Health and Safety obligations – providing a compliant and safe workplace for employees, guests and site visitors.
- Asset Cleaning & Maintenance – cleaning program for the onsite accommodation, including cabins and amenities, to provide an exceptional level of presentation.
- Landscaping & Grounds Maintenance – maintenance program for outdoor and garden areas to an exceptional standard.
- Security – Providing a safe and secure park environment, including on-call response out of office house.
The engagement of Relief Park Managers will be as an independent contractor where the service provider will be required to:
- Maintain their own operating accounts including payroll for the management team and park staff,
- Provide grounds maintenance equipment which will typically include a mower, gardening equipment and cleaning equipment and associated supplies,
The Relief Park Manager will receive a fixed monthly payment relevant to the scale of the park operations over the term of the appointment.
The Trust is also about to conduct a tender process for long term Park Management Contracts commencing in 2018. If you would like to be updated on our tender process, put your name down on our expression of interest database.
If you believe you have the right experience and skills to undertake this role please apply through the follow portal: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CHPT_ParkManagementOpportunities2018
For any other enquiries, please email: Tenders@nswchpt.com.au
Full-time position available – Kilmore Caravan Park
Managers, a couple required for busy caravan park. The role includes front office and customer service, groundskeeping, repairs and maintenance, cleaning and computer knowledge. The role is live-in and would suit an energetic hands on couple.
For further information, or to obtain a copy of the position description please email email@example.com.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Front Office Receptionist
Position Vacant – Part Time Front Office Receptionist 4 days on 10 days off
Experienced receptionist/office clerk required for Lakes and Craters Holiday Park. Hospitality experience will be highly regarded.
This position is part time, 4 days on 10 days off for an initial period of 3 months. Hours are 8.30am to 6.00pm and on call after hours, must be local to Camperdown as will be on call OR we will consider someone with their own van to stay on site.
The 4 days includes Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Must be able to commit to working every second weekend.
Must be comfortable working autonomously. This is a job share position. Must be available to start immediately.
Award rates plus 25% loading, annual leave and sick leave.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Managing guest bookings in RMS
- Welcoming guests
- Ensuring that check in runs smoothly
- Answering phone and email enquiries
- Direct marketing to caravan clubs, fishing clubs etc.
- Cleaning of cabins and amenities when required
- Rostering of cleaning staff
- Reconciliation of Travel Auction bookings
- Facebook marketing
- Scanning and filing of accounts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – word, excel etc.
Lakes and Craters Holiday Park is a great place to work. A small team environment and fantastic location.
Please apply by submitting a cover letter and cv to email@example.com Attention: Jodie Jagoe.
No phone calls please.
Casual Cleaner Position Available
Casual Cleaner wanted 4 hours per day 9am – 1pm cleaning amenities blocks and laundry facilities.
Email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caravan Park Assistants – Night Managers
We are looking for an experienced and reliable couple to assist us in our caravan park in Maryborough, Victoria to start early January, 2017.
The main role will be to act as the night manager with the duties including checking in of after hours arrivals, answering the phone and addressing any issues that may arise after hours. Other duties will include reception duties, grounds maintenance and repairs, general cleaning duties and generally helping to maintain the park to a high standard. This would suit an active semi-retired couple who have demonstrated good general maintenance and handyman abilities, strong computer skills and experience with RMS would be highly desirable, a focus on providing excellent customer service and a flexible attitude to work, and work hours. To apply for this job you must have your own caravan, be able to work unsupervised, have excellent references from your previous employers and be ready to commit to this position for a least 6 – 12 months.
Please forward your application to email@example.com