Assistant Leisure Park Manager
The Assistant Leisure Park Manager is responsible for supervising the day to day operation of the Nagambie Lakes Leisure Park (NLLP). Supporting the Leisure Park Manager and Management Team in the co-ordination of office administration, accommodation bookings, cleaning, grounds and maintenance, and customer service. Providing a product that exceeds our guests’ expectations, whilst maintaining the NLLP brand’s style & ethos.
Key Selection Criteria
- Management Skills
- Demonstrated experience in business management
- Ability to manage priorities and workload in a busy environment and with requests coming from a number of sources
- Proven experience in managing teams
- Judgement and Decision-making
- Ability to judge and make decisions on priorities
- Ability to accept responsibility.
- Specialist Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to prioritise, plan, organise, implement, and monitor and supervise daily tasks of all areas of the park.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the NLLP business and philosophy
- Ability to engage and manage relationships with key stakeholders appropriately
- Ability to stay calm and rational in stressful situations
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Knowledge of the local area and the Nagambie Lakes/Goulburn Valley regions.
- Interpersonal Skills and Attitudes
- Demonstrated commitment to providing quality customer service
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Relevant Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in Caravan Park/Holiday Park industry or similar.
- Qualifications (or equivalent experience) in a relevant field.
- High level of computer literacy and experience in managing online booking systems.
- Personal handyman and maintenance skills
- First Aid Certificate (Mandatory)
- National Police Clearance (Mandatory)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (Victorian RSA) Certificate (Mandatory)
To apply or for more information please send your details to email@example.com
FULL TIME MANAGERS ASSISTANTS
BIG4 Bendigo Ascot Holiday Park
A terrific opportunity exists to live and work in the wonderful town of Bendigo.
The park consist of 47 cabins and 45 sites, catering to tourists only. The opportunity to work alongside the owners of this busy holiday park is only for the willing.
Please forward a copy of your resume stating your 2 or more years of experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Couple required
Management Couple required for “easy run” Park located in Wodonga. Generous salary package. 2 Bedroom Residence.
Please direct enquiries to:
Mob 0419 321 631
Resume`s please forward by email to email@example.com