Great news!

Border towns with Victoria will move to a green zone from 6:00pm on Monday 18 January, ensuring easier movement for people on either side of the border. You need a permit to enter Victoria

What does this mean for travellers?

You will need to apply for a permit to enter Victoria from anywhere in Australia.​

This helps protect Victoria from the spread of coronavirus and manage any outbreaks.​

Each adult needs their own permit.The type of permit you need will depend on where you have been in the past two weeks. Click here for the zones.

​If you have been in:

  • green zone, you will be able to apply for a permit and enter Victoria. Once in Victoria you should watch for symptoms and get tested should you feel unwell.​