The Victorian Caravan Parks Association (VicParks) is the peak body for Victorian caravan park owners, lessees and managers.
Formed in 1964 to protect, promote and advance the Victorian caravan park industry.
The Association represents, advocates for, and supports member caravan parks, residential land lease communities, and industry suppliers to optimise their viability, profitability, sustainability and connection with each other.
The objectives of the Victorian Caravan Parks Association are to:
- Achieve a better business environment for caravan park and residential land lease members
- Achieve more capable and compliant park operators
- Achieve Associate member satisfaction with their relationship with the Association
- Promote industry success and consumer benefits of caravanning and camping and living in residential land lease communities
- Build and promote a financially strong, capable, well connected Association with a growing membership
Association membership covers caravan parks, residential land lease communities and industry suppliers. Current membership represents approximately 80 percent of the total number of caravan parks in Victoria, with approximately 380 Park Members along with a further 75 industry supplier Associate Members.
The Association is governed by a Committee of Management, with the operation of the organisation administered by a highly capable team led by Chief Executive Officer, Scott Parker. The Association’s administration is based in Clayton, Victoria.