Bacchus Marsh Caravan Park is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic duo or individual applicants to train in all day to day operations.
No experience is necessary but you will need to impress us with your past experience and willingness to learn.
For those with little relevant experience, a career in customer service, capable use a of computer, trades experience or be handy with a hammer would be considered advantageous.
Versatility will be highly regarded.
On site accommodation can be included.
Submit your interest to email@example.com
Posted 1 July 2020
Caravan Park Caretaker (full-time) and
Administration Officer (part-time)
Couple to reside on-site
Beechworth Lake Sambell Caravan Park is seeking a couple to fulfil the roles of Caretaker (full-time) and Administration Officer (part-time).
The roles require the applicants to participate in all aspects of operating a caravan park and reside on-site in the residence provided.
The successful applicants will receive appropriate training to undertake all duties involved in the Caravan Park / Hospitality industry. Consideration must be given to the fact that the business operates 24/7, so evening security, call outs and weekend work will be required over the working roster.
Applicants are required to demonstrate skills:
- proficient computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft programs
- excellent communication skills
- be able to provide a high level of customer service to guests
- good attention to detail in the presentation of the park, cabins and facilities
- good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
The Caretaker role is 5-days per week. This is a hands-on position suited to those who prefer variety within the workplace, both indoors and outdoors. The Administration Officer role is 2-days per week with the opportunity to provide back-fill in the office and additional hours cleaning park cabins.
A full position description is available upon request – it is recommended you read this document prior to applying for the position.
- The remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicants and include wages, uniform, housing, water, electricity, gas and telephone, superannuation and paid annual leave.
Initial enquiries can be directed to Roger 0400 152 183 or Sue 0419 858 377.
- Applications close Friday 17th July 2020
- Obtain a copy of the Position Description Document prior to submitting your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 23 June 2020