Receptionist / Front Office Administrator
We are looking for a part time Guest services/ Front office immediate start.
The Receptionist / Front Office Administrator will provide an exceptional standard of customer service to new and returning guests. Ideally you will have experience in caravan/holiday park reception, hotel reservations/check in.
The applicants require the following skills and attributes:
Solid understanding of RMS Booking System and Point of Sale is a must.
- Handyman skills (“Jack of all Trades”) desirable.
- Strong people skills, excellent communication with a friendly customer focused personality.
- The ability to operate and manage an office and a small retail shop.
- Well presented, organised and the ability to work under pressure.
- A can-do attitude paired with an understanding of the needs and demands of this type of business.
Responsibilities, but not limited to
- Guest check in and check out following correct procedures
- Respond to incoming calls and emails.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times – you will create the first impression for our guests.
- Assist guests with all questions and reasonable requests
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff for any site issues as needed
- Stock control
- Cleaning/ Housekeeping duties where required.
For more information or to forward your resume send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Managers Required – Daylesford
- Suit couple or family
- Includes onsite café
Located on the picturesque Jubilee Lake, just 3km from Daylesford, Jubilee Lake Holiday Park is a relaxed and family-friendly bush oasis in the heart of Victoria’s spa country. Controlled by the Jubilee Lake Co-operative, the park features 30 powered sites, 10 cabins, around 30 camping sites and 60 annuals. Position available now.
An exciting opportunity exists for self-motivated and friendly managers (couple or family) to control the operations of the park. It comes with onsite café and canoes which is an additional business which will be yours. With lodging provided in the 2/3 bedroom cottage, key responsibilities include:
- Managing the office, administration and day-to-day financials
- Customer service activities including bookings and reception
- Business development work including website maintenance and group bookings
- Managing the café/kiosk, boat and equipment hire
- Supporting cleaning, ground and asset maintenance
- Liaising with Council and stakeholders, ensuring strong regulatory compliance
- Project management and coordination of capital works
- Arranging entertainment and activities during peak holiday events such as New Year’s and Easter
Engaged as the park management company, you enjoy a busy and diverse role. You have proven management experience in holiday parks, including:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Administration skills and software experience with RMS and Xero
- Being able to work autonomously and effectively problem solve
- Ability to work successfully with a Co-operative Board
- Maintenance and trades-related skills
- A keen sense of cost-efficiency and effective business planning
- Cooking skills to operate a onsite cafe
What we offer
As the park managers, this is the lifestyle opportunity to live and work just 1.5 hours from Melbourne in a diverse and well-serviced community. The package includes a 2/3 bedroom residence, develop kiosk/cafe facilities & boat hire as your own business and gives you the freedom to make your mark on a small and friendly holiday park.
Applications must be in writing, including a resume responding to the key management skills.
- Food handling certificate
- Working with Children’s and Police check
- First Aid certificate (will be required now or shortly after commencement)
Please email to email@example.com
Caravan Park Caretaker/s
Lake Charm Foreshore Caravan Park – Kerang
Expressions of interest are being sought by the parks Committee of Management.
The successful applicant will report to the parks Committee of Management.
Responsibilities will include , but are not limited to, the following: –
- Cleaning duties, site bookings and management, banking and other administrative functions, grounds and lawns upkeep, general maintenance, rubbish collection etc.
- A current Police Check, Working with Children Check and Drivers Licence are mandatory.
- Applicants need to be fit with an outlook toward neatness and cleanliness of the park. You will need to reside within the park and be available for the following times
Peak periods – 15th Dec to 31st Jan on site 7 days a week 6 hrs a day.
Off Peak periods – End of Easter to 30th Sept on site 4 days a week 4 hrs a day.
Remaining periods – 1st Oct to 14th Dec and 1st Feb to End of Easter on site 6 days a week for 6 hrs a day.
Lake Charm Foreshore Caravan Park sits on the banks of Lake Charm located approximately a 15-minute drive from Kerang in Victoria. It is managed by a Committee of Management who have been appointed by the minister after an election at an annual general meeting.
We have 10 powered lake front camping sites, up to 90 permanent sites, toilets, showers and laundry amenities. A playground for the kids, swimming area and boat ramp for easy water access make it a pleasurable holiday destination for the whole family.
Will be discussed at interview. This will include remuneration. Applicants should have an idea of what the expected salary will be for this role as this is negotiable.
Skills and Experience
- Preferably a background in managing parks or motels.
- Good customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- A pleasant, approachable personality.
- A hands on approach to business.
- An understanding of WH&S responsibilities.
To apply please send a cover letter along with your resume to: –
Applications will be reviewed and a short list created for interviewing.
Caravan Park- Assistant Managers – Robinvale
Robinvale Riverside Caravan Park is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic duo to train in all day to day operations.
No experience is necessary but a willingness to learn is a must.
For those with little relevant experience, a career in customer service, be able to use a computer, trades experience and be handy with a hammer.
Versatility will be highly regarded.
Accommodation can be included.
Send Resume to Len on Robrivercp@outlook.com
Posted 16 October 2019
Casual Cleaners wanted
We require casual cleaners for our Park. Applicants must have the following skills –
- Eye for detail
- Dedication to service
- Work both as a member of a team and independently
- Follow instructions
- Be available across weekends and holiday periods
- Be in good health and mobile
- Have own transport
Please contact Deanne by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Live in Cleaners Required
Our current live-in cleaners have decided it’s time to move on in a couple of months time. So we’re now on the hunt for someone to come in and fill what’s going to be a very empty space left behind.
We are a caravan park located in Lima South, North East Victoria, halfway between Benalla and Mansfield. Ideally we’re looking for a couple. In return for free living (rent, electricity and water) would be cleaning of the amenities blocks and general grounds maintenance (raking, tidying, etc.). We have a 4 bedroom (11 bed) cottage, 5 x 2 bedroom (4-6 beds) deluxe ensuite cabins, 1 standard (5 bed) cabin and 2 studio (1 bed) cabins. We would need a commitment to also clean these cabins as required for an additional fee.
We are seeking a couple looking for a long term commitment, or alternatively we would consider a local couple who can commit to a changing weekly schedule as well as short notice cleans. We require the couple to take this work on and make it their own.
For more information please call Kay or Shaun on 03 5768 2416.
Ongoing position available in a caravan park in Lakes Entrance Victoria
We have a unique situation for the right couple. We require a couple that are retired but wanting to stay active during their retirement. We offer a house to live in exchange for assistance in running our park. Jobs consist of cleaning, office work (non computerised) and assist in maintenance and park management. There is paid work also at certain times of the year plus a small retainer, contact for further details.
So if you are ready to settle down in a beautiful part of the world, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call on 0429 910 570