Relief Managers Wanted
We are currently seeking a semi retired couple or couple for relief management for our caravan park in lakes Entrance, Victoria.
The following would be to your advantage,
- Excellent customer service,
- RMS familiar,
- Emails sending and receiving,
- Experience with on line booking agents,
- General handy man skill,
- Handling roster/staff,
- Drivers licence essential,
References will be required.
For more information please email email@example.com
Posted 5 March 2019
Victoria Regional Operations Manager
NRMA Parks and Resorts is the industry leader in the Holiday Park industry. We provide a wide range of services to the Holiday Park industry and currently either own or manage 50 parks throughout Australia.
We now have an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Operations and Development Team. This position will primarily service our parks within our Victorian Region, ideally based in one of ours parks.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, you will work closely with each Park Manager and our clients to ensure all contractual and statutory obligations are being met, service delivery is at optimum level in each Park and that management operate in accordance with NRMA Parks and Resorts policy and procedures.
A key focus of this position will be to enhance the knowledge of our Park Managers by offering:
- Solutions and ongoing development;
- Clear direction on what is expected at all times;
- Up to date industry information and strategies; and,
- Training and support in how to manage ongoing relationships with our guests.
How do you measure up?
You will demonstrate skills to:
- Influence Park Managers and drive continuous improvement strategies across multiple Parks within your designated portfolio;
- Ability to manage client expectations;
- Develop and maintain strong, professional working relationships;
- Provide dedicated support to a team of Managers on all operational matters;
- Manage expenses within a budget and knowledge of how to interpret financial information ;
- Interpret Work, Health and Safety Legislation and our responsibilities as an employer and service provider;
- Manage and organise your time, demonstrating the ability to prioritise;
- Ensure there is a strong attention to detail in your delivery of reports and information.
The icing on the cake…
The ideal candidate will have previously managed or held a senior role in their own holiday park or similar tourism related business, who is now ready to move away from the day to day management and into a more senior role where no one day will ever be the same. A varied role which will see you, in conjunction with the Operations team, build and maintain successful relationships with Park Managers and our clients by providing operational advice on a daily basis. It is this experience and your ability to relate to park operations that will be the measurement of your success in this role.
You will demonstrate a flexible attitude to work and work hours and the passion to work as part of a close, operational team who are hands on, confident and have a passion for delivering the highest level of customer service. You will also need to possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a high level of technological skills.
- NRMA Group Benefits, Blue membership, Roadside Assist, discounted insurance and more.
- Great team culture along with social events
- Accommodation discounts to all Park locations across Australia
For further information about NRMA Holiday Parks and Resorts you can visit our website www.nrmaparks.com.au
If you would like to be a part of our team, please apply with a cover letter and current resume via Seek:
Posted 26 February 2020
Receptionist / Front Office Administrator
We are looking for a part time Guest services/ Front office immediate start.
The Receptionist / Front Office Administrator will provide an exceptional standard of customer service to new and returning guests. Ideally you will have experience in caravan/holiday park reception, hotel reservations/check in.
The applicants require the following skills and attributes:
Solid understanding of RMS Booking System and Point of Sale is a must.
- Handyman skills (“Jack of all Trades”) desirable.
- Strong people skills, excellent communication with a friendly customer focused personality.
- The ability to operate and manage an office and a small retail shop.
- Well presented, organised and the ability to work under pressure.
- A can-do attitude paired with an understanding of the needs and demands of this type of business.
Responsibilities, but not limited to
- Guest check in and check out following correct procedures
- Respond to incoming calls and emails.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times – you will create the first impression for our guests.
- Assist guests with all questions and reasonable requests
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff for any site issues as needed
- Stock control
- Cleaning/ Housekeeping duties where required.
For more information or to forward your resume send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caravan Park- Assistant Managers – Robinvale
Robinvale Riverside Caravan Park is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic duo to train in all day to day operations.
No experience is necessary but a willingness to learn is a must.
For those with little relevant experience, a career in customer service, be able to use a computer, trades experience and be handy with a hammer.
Versatility will be highly regarded.
Accommodation can be included.
Send Resume to Len on Robrivercp@outlook.com
Posted 16 October 2019