Assistant Managers – Couple Required – Minimum Tenure 12 months
We are looking for an energetic and motivated ‘hands on’ couple, with a strong focus on customer service at Dylene Holiday Park, on the Bellarine Peninsula just 1 hour and thirty minutes from the heart of Melbourne, 30 minutes to Geelong and Queenscliff. A privately owned, quiet family orientated park comprising of Annual Holiday sites, Tourist cabins & Powered sites and a few Permanent Residents.
- General Front Office duties
- Grounds maintenance, renovation and repairs
- Supervision of Cleaning Staff
- Some Housekeeping/Amenities cleaning
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Caravan Park/Hospitality Industry experience preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrated general maintenance and handyman abilities.
- Experience with the New Books or RMS booking system would be highly regarded but not essential.
- A focus on providing excellent customer service at all times, in person & on the telephone
- Flexible attitude to hours. Effective problem solving
- Prepared to work with the Managers/ Owners to achieve successful outcomes
To apply for this job you must:
- Be prepared to live on site in the upstairs unfurnished residence (small rental applies)
- Be prepared to be on call including Meal at Post
- Have a strong focus on providing the highest standard of customer service at all times
- Be confident and be able to work unsupervised
- Possess strong communication skills including telephone and computer
- Work well in a team environment
- Be flexible with working hours and days
Assistant Managers will report to the Manager/Owner.
To apply please email a cover letter and CV to the Manager Dylene Holiday Park.
Ph. 52592873 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 7 October 2020
Bacchus Marsh Caravan Park is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic duo or individual applicants to train in all day to day operations.
No experience is necessary but you will need to impress us with your past experience and willingness to learn.
For those with little relevant experience, a career in customer service, capable use a of computer, trades experience or be handy with a hammer would be considered advantageous.
Versatility will be highly regarded.
On site accommodation can be included.
Submit your interest to email@example.com
Posted 1 July 2020