Full-time position available – Kilmore Caravan Park
Managers, a couple required for busy caravan park. The role includes front office and customer service, groundskeeping, repairs and maintenance, cleaning and computer knowledge. The role is live-in and would suit an energetic hands on couple.
For further information, or to obtain a copy of the position description please email email@example.com.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Front Office Receptionist
Position Vacant – Part Time Front Office Receptionist 4 days on 10 days off
Experienced receptionist/office clerk required for Lakes and Craters Holiday Park. Hospitality experience will be highly regarded.
This position is part time, 4 days on 10 days off for an initial period of 3 months. Hours are 8.30am to 6.00pm and on call after hours, must be local to Camperdown as will be on call OR we will consider someone with their own van to stay on site.
The 4 days includes Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Must be able to commit to working every second weekend.
Must be comfortable working autonomously. This is a job share position. Must be available to start immediately.
Award rates plus 25% loading, annual leave and sick leave.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Managing guest bookings in RMS
- Welcoming guests
- Ensuring that check in runs smoothly
- Answering phone and email enquiries
- Direct marketing to caravan clubs, fishing clubs etc.
- Cleaning of cabins and amenities when required
- Rostering of cleaning staff
- Reconciliation of Travel Auction bookings
- Facebook marketing
- Scanning and filing of accounts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – word, excel etc.
Lakes and Craters Holiday Park is a great place to work. A small team environment and fantastic location.
Please apply by submitting a cover letter and cv to email@example.com Attention: Jodie Jagoe.
No phone calls please.
Park Manager – BIG4 Port Fairy
An exciting opportunity exists for the right candidate who wishes to manage and enhance the operations and facilities of BIG4 Port Fairy, Victoria. This role would suit a strategic thinker with an eye for detail along with solid communication skills. This is an opportunity to join a family owned business at management level with autonomy to achieve!
• Ability to work with honesty, integrity and professionalism
• Ability to work within and manage a team of dedicated staff
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Goal orientated
• Motivated and creative thinker
• Ability to communicate, train and direct staff
• Business and revenue growth
• Develop opportunities to expand customer base
• Forging and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers and new customers
• Developing the company’s branding within our region
• Human Resources – ongoing management of all HR documentation within the business
• Preparation of any documents required for financial reports.
• Monthly reporting to owners on all elements of the business
• Managing expenses
• Plus a variety of other administrative tasks
The successful applicant will have experience working at a Management level, as well as a friendly, supportive approach.
An integral part of this role is the interaction with the team, so a flexible manner is a must and outstanding communication and presentation skills are essential. You will also have Advanced PC skills and possess the ability to pick up new programs quickly.
For a full job description or if you have any queries, please contact BIG4 Port Fairy on 03-5568 1145 and request to speak with John Hider-Smith.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Cleaner Position Available
Casual Cleaner wanted 4 hours per day 9am – 1pm cleaning amenities blocks and laundry facilities.
Email your interest to email@example.com
Caravan Park Assistants – Night Managers
We are looking for an experienced and reliable couple to assist us in our caravan park in Maryborough, Victoria to start early January, 2017.
The main role will be to act as the night manager with the duties including checking in of after hours arrivals, answering the phone and addressing any issues that may arise after hours. Other duties will include reception duties, grounds maintenance and repairs, general cleaning duties and generally helping to maintain the park to a high standard. This would suit an active semi-retired couple who have demonstrated good general maintenance and handyman abilities, strong computer skills and experience with RMS would be highly desirable, a focus on providing excellent customer service and a flexible attitude to work, and work hours. To apply for this job you must have your own caravan, be able to work unsupervised, have excellent references from your previous employers and be ready to commit to this position for a least 6 – 12 months.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org