Park Manager opportunity
Are you an experienced Lifestyle Village Manager or Holiday/Tourist Park Manager, or even a Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Not afraid to take on a wide range of duties, being hands as well as working with business owners on commercial strategic decisions, while taking pride in developing and maintaining a small community? Then this is the opportunity for you.
About the role
We are seeking applications from prospective managers who are interested in managing a Melbourne outskirts lifestyle village on the Bass Coast (Grantville).
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing all operational and infrastructure requirements of the 100+ residents.
- Supervising maintenance staff and casual cleaners.
- Managing the overall profit and loss for the property
- Completing general maintenance of the village (including gardening and cleaning as required)
- Project managing developments at the village, including new dwellings and other village upgrades.
- Working closely with the business owners discussing commercial decisions with a consultative approach.
- Managing a database of sales enquiries with regards to dwelling sales/purchases.
- Liaising with local stakeholders including councils, industry bodies and community groups.
Your Skills and Experience
- Must have previous facilities or property management exposure.
- Good customer interface skills.
- Ability to manage prospective capital development (project management).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good ability to read and understand financial reports and profit and losses.
- Personal handyperson and maintenance skills.
- Innovative approach and strong drive for results.
- First Aid Certificate will be highly regarded.
- Police Clearance.
- Attention to detail, flexible and reliable
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service with a people/community focus mind
- We are seeking a management couple or single manager.
- Attractive base salary, superannuation and extras (accommodation, utilities, etc) package.
- Additional bonuses linked to dwelling sales and achieving operational budgets will apply and represent 20%+ of salary package opportunity.
- Coastal location with 1.5hrs of Melbourne CBD.
- Accommodation will be provided within the facility, including power and internet
- Email a copy of your CV and cover letter/email to Brett Summers of Equinox Group at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caretakers Australia have a large number of relief assignments in Victoria at the moment, in a broad variety of Park environments. For more information about these assignments, please call
Richard Kellaway, General Manager, 1300 972 947
Are you a Park Management dynamic duo, looking to join the NRMA team?
NRMA Mildura Riverside Holiday Park is a peaceful riverside hideaway, located just 4km outside the city centre, with the Murray River right on the door step. Anytime of the year is the right time to relocate to Mildura!
Ultimately you will have sound experience in confidently managing medium sized properties. We welcome innovation, initiative, enthusiasm and a grounded, customer and commercial mindset. Holiday Park and Resort Management is rewarding and challenging for the right team, no one day will be the same.
The core responsibilities of the Park Management team include:
- engaging and managing staff;
- ensuring top notch guest experience;
- managing all areas of park operations to ensure grounds and facilities are presented and maintained to NRMA quality standards;
- repairs and maintenance;
- financial management (budgets & planning);
- waste & environmental management;
How do you measure up?
Successful management teams will have complementing skills to ensure they can effectively deal with the various challenges faced in a holiday park and resort environment and who can drive profitability and business efficiency by analysing budgets, managing costs and overheads and building on the customer service experience of our guests. You will need to have already registered for, or begin the process to register for your own company entity.
We offer competitive contract terms and ongoing support from our Operations staff who will induct you to our company and methodologies. We also provide continued support and guidance for our managers in such areas as marketing, IT, caravan park legislation and workplace health and safety.
If this sounds like you, please ‘apply now’ and include a copy of your resumes and a brief cover letter outlining your experience relevant to this role. Please send applications to email@example.com
Please Note: All successful personnel at NRMA Parks and Resorts will be subject to a mandatory pre-employment screening process.
+61 7 5607 1405 (ext. 0068)
+61 418 413 944
Relief Managers required
Relief Managers required for an initial period 1st September to 11th September 2021 to look after Stony Point Caravan Park.
Required to stay on site and accommodation can be arranged if required.
Contact Cecelia Witton via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0418348959